99.9% efficiency is achieved in just a few minutes. In addition, the device offers a QI charging function for mobile phones.
- Provides 99.9% sterilization efficiency against viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- No additional chemical or biological disinfectants are required,
- Resistance has not developed to antibiotics or MRSA
- 6 UVC-LED diodes, total power: 10 W,
- Power: via USB mobile phone adapter (not supplied), 5V / 2A),
- Separate power mode for disinfecting several items at once (duration 15 min),
- QI wireless charging function for phones
The set includes:
LED-UVC sterilization box,
USB type cable
USB socket adapter not included. Most adapters for recent cell phone models should be suitable for use with an LED-UVC box (minimum output 5V / 2A).
Place the item in the box and close the lid. The sterilization process (3 min) starts immediately. The LED on the box cover flashes slowly from left to right.
To sterilize several objects at the same time, press the button on the lid for 2-3 seconds. This starts the higher-performance operating mode (15 min), the LED light on the box cover flashes faster.
Voltage rated input / interface USB adapter 5V / 2A
Total power consumption 10W
UVC LED wavelength 260-280 nm
Number of LEDs / power supply – 6 x 5mW
To charge the mobile phone during disinfection, place the device in the center of the box and press the button. The circle around the button starts flashing. To deactivate the charging function, briefly press the button twice in succession, the LED ring goes out. If you remove the device, the charging process is interrupted and resumed when the device is replaced.
UV-C radiation can also be very harmful to humans! This device is equipped with a safety mechanism to prevent ultraviolet radiation. To avoid hazards, the device must be used as intended and the responsibility lies with the user of the device: Do not disassemble and / or puncture the cover of the device.
If you notice any incorrect behavior or defects in the device, switch off the device immediately.